Graduated in Law and later she studied Fine Arts and continues to paint to the present day.
Coming from a family dedicated to the textile world, her work shows this heritage in the wild linens and silks she uses.
Her work has evolved over the years. Passing through figurative painting of great sensitivity and elegance, she has reached abstract painting. Progressively, in her work, she has been incorporating new materials and pictorial techniques, creating delicate and intimate works in which it is also essential to show and appreciate the beauty of the material itself.
Currently, and with this aim, she works on wood, both painting and sculpture. Faced with a piece of natural wood, she lets herself be carried away by its beauty to observe and see what it suggests to her.
From there, her work is built up little by little. Polishing, perforating or incising, with different techniques and, materials, softly, non-aggressive way, respecting the beauty that is already given by the material itself. Working not only on the outermost and most superficial layers but also on the deeper ones, hidden, thus creating different textures and colours. Creating new layers and volumes with wax. Finally, applying the colour on those areas that need it most, in a delicate way, looking for balance and harmony as in the rest of the painting.
-Individual Exhibition at Centre Civic Pere Pruna. May 2022.
-Sitges Art Fair.March 2022.
-Individual Exhibition . Traç Gallery. Barcelona. March 2022.
-Collective Exhibition of Artist's Books.Unique Piece. Traç Gallery. Barcelona May 2021.
- Collective Exhibition FINALISTS 1st Tat Vila Painting Prize. Pere Pruna Civic Center. June 2019.
- Art Supermarket . Traç Gallery. Barcelona May 2019.
- Studio Sarria Artists Exhibition. May 2019.
-Christmas Art market. barcelona . December 2019.
Exhibition Centre Cívic Pere Pruna. "A QUATRE MANS". May 2018.
- Art Supermarket . Traç Gallery. Barcelona May 2018.
- Studio Sarria Artists Exhibition. May 2018.
-Art Fair . Club Nauart . Barcelona. December 2018.
- Collective Exhibition. Selected work in Sanvisens Painting Prize. Sitges. From 18 November 2016 to 14 January 2018.
-Collective exhibition Espai 1864, Casino Cereta. Puigcerda. From 5 to 27 August 2017.
- Studio Sarria Artists Exhibition. May 2017.
- Collective Exhibition. Selected work in Sanvisens Painting Prize. Sitges. November 2016 to January 2017.
- Individual Exhibition. Traç Gallery. Barcelona October 2016.
- Pedralbes Art Fair . Barcelona . April 2016.
- Studio Sarria Artists Exhibition. May 2016.
- Collective Exhibition . Casa Piera. Barcelona. November 2014 - December 2015.
- Art Fair. Barcelona. November 2015.
- Studio Sarria Artists Exhibition.May 2015.
- Collective Exhibition. Traç Gallery. Barcelona. May 2015.
- Art Fair. Barcelona. April 2015
- Collective Exhibition "Artist Book". Unique Piece. Pere Pruna Civic Centre. Barcelona. September 2014.
- Mural painting. ARTTE Restaurant. June 2014.